ARRIVING NOVEMBER 2022
Powered by Twin Volvo D13 900 (2 x 900mhp) Speed range: 34-36 knots†
The striking all-new V55 features a sleek and dynamic exterior profile coupled with an intelligent use of space and all the exceptional performance qualities synonymous with our V Class range. Her main deck has been purposely designed for those who enjoy true open-boating. The expansive cockpit features a large L-shaped seating area with additional seating aft around a substantial folding teak table served by a wetbar opposite an electric barbecue. This area connects to the saloon via a drop-down sliding door and opening window aft of the galley, seamlessly integrating the two living areas as required. Her main deck also boasts a large sun pad located aft of the cockpit and a further foredeck seating and sunbathing area. With a top speed of 37 knots, she promises to deliver a powerful V Class sports yacht experience.
This new V Class continues to deliver throughout her lower deck with optimum use of space and multiple accommodation options. Featuring three generous guests cabins, she is class-leading for a yacht of her size. Her ensuite master stateroom utilises the full beam of the yacht. Additional guests can enjoy the ensuite forward cabin which benefits from the option of scissor berths in addition to a third bunk cabin. There is also the option of a single aft cabin for crew or occasional guests.
- Length overall (incl. pulpit) 58ft 5in (17.81m)
- Length overall (excl. pulpit) 56ft 8in (17.28m)
- Beam 15ft 3in (4.65m)
- Draft 4ft 7in (1.40m)
- Displacement approx. 27,500kg (60,627lbs)*
- Fuel capacity 484 gal/581 US gal/2,200l
- Water capacity (incl. calorifier) 109 gal/131 US gal/550l
''Details coming soon''
Only available at Sports Marine - New Zealand's sole Princess dealer.
For more information on this or other Princess models, please call or stop in and see us.
PLEASE NOTE: SOME PHOTOS MAY SHOW OPTIONAL EXTRAS
* Displacements are calculated with 50% fuel and water with liferaft but with no optional equipment fitted or other gear. † Maximum speeds will vary depending on the cleanliness of hull, condition of sterngear, loading of craft, water and air temperatures, sea conditions and other factors. Speed estimates are therefore given in good faith but without warranty or liability on the part of Princess Yachts Limited. Craft illustrated in this brochure may be fitted with certain optional equipment. Specifications may be changed at any time without notice or liability.
|Price||: POA NZD|
|Length||: 17.81 Meters|
|Category||: Motor Yachts|
|Hull Type||: GRP|
|Power Type||: Power|
|Engine Make||: Volvo,Volvo|
|State||: New Zealand|