From the automatic windlass to the extended swim platform the 235 H Series is feature-packed to ensure comfort and fun on the water. With the standard power of a 5.0L MPI Mercruiser Alpha I stern drive, an enclosed head and a comfortable cabin, the 235 has everything you need for a weekend of fun on the water. Now you can play all day and stay all night whenever you want.
Now with the option of a custom stainless steel platform staple to include bait station, bait wells and rod holders, the whole aft end of the 235 becomes the ultimate fishing platform. By having the extended platform and no outboard engine in your way, you get full access from both the sides and the transom of the boat!
1. The ergonomically designed helm station provides you with full control with everything at your fingertips. Not only do you have the complete range of instruments – speedo, tachometer, fuel, trim, oil pressure and temperature – but they are also custom backlit with low-glare night lighting which ensures you can read them easily and clearly at all times.
2. Gourmet galley includes granite-coloured countertop, gas burner stove, moulded sink, bottle holder and cherry blossom wood cabinet.
3. Fully enclosed self-draining head compartment features a sink with pullout sprayer plus a pump-out toilet.
4. The built in Fishfinder / GPS combo provides easy viewing for the captain and passengers alike. With an additional radar option and video input from the optional 7.5” flip down DVD player fitted in the cabin, the system links up with the Fusion sound system to provide the best in onboard entertainment.
5. Designer touches include rich fabrics, such as the ultraleather used on the cabin backrests, and tasteful patterns that provide cozy comfort for two and converts to a convenient dining area during the day.
If you would like a brochure on this Rae Line 235 or have a general enquiry, Please call Cameron Sutherland on 0433878178 or Email at email@example.com….